Software Development Process Flow – Low-level
This step incorporates the following stages.
- Project Management Plan is available.
- HLD document is available.
- Prepare Program Specifications.
- Provide a Structured Walk through.
- Prepare the Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Provide a Structured Walk through the Phase-end Review.
Validation and Verification
- Review Test Plan.
- Review Program Specification.
- Review Unit Test Cases.
- Review Functional Test Cases.
- Review Acceptance Test Cases.
- Program Specifications are released.
- Unit Test Cases are released.
- Functional Test Cases are released.
- Acceptance Test Cases are released.
- Program Specifications
- Unit Test Cases and Test Data
- Functional Test Cases and Test Data