FCS fills the need for highly specialized Lotus Notes and
Domino capabilities among sophisticated business organizations.
Since our inception, we have helped clients develop and manage
their Lotus Notes and Domino technology through:
- Application Development
- Strategic Business Solution Implementation
- Management of the Notes Mail Enterprise
Our technology products are effective in delivering quality
solutions, high return on investment, and state-of-the-art
task management. Of course, all our products are backed by
our extensive expertise in all aspects of Lotus Notes and
Domino technology. This has allowed our industry-leading clients
to maximize their investments in technology and achieve their
strategic organizational goals.
In order to survive in the extremely dynamic e-business world,
where product life cycles are calculated in months rather
than in years, we help you to improve on your Key Performance
Areas (KPAs) using a combination of our competencies. We also
help you in converting your ideas to business.
Here are six important principles that we bring to every
engagement. We think these are responsible for our innovative
designs and cutting-edge solutions.
- Solve the right problem. Our primary
focus is on strategic change. Before we get to the technology,
we start with the business.
- Implementation matters. Applications
succeed when people use them. Deployment is a key part of
- Build applications that are sophisticated, elegant,
and robust. And keep it as simple as possible.
We are clear that technology is the means not the end, but
it has to work, and work well.
- Be a change agent. People get better
as both collaboration and processes change over time. We
deliver paced and iterative change.
- Work with the smartest people possible.
Our consultants are smart and we are well connected. Many
projects require multiple skill sets. If we do not have
it internally, we have great partners to team with.
- Practice what you preach. We run our
company and our projects with collaborative tools. Collaboration,
teamwork, and partnering are an essential part of our consulting
We offer the following expertise to back-up our principles:
- Product knowledgebase and customer/partner information
- E-business applications, including comprehensive Internet,
Intranet, and Extranet systems with localization.
- Application integration services for legacy transaction
processing systems, relational database applications, SFA,
and CRM systems.
- Distributed content management environments, using Domino.Doc
- Dynamic workspaces for team collaboration and productivity
enhancement, using Lotus Quick Place and Lotus SameTime.
- Creating Workflow applications, Planning and Designing
workflow application, and Monitoring / Maintaining / Troubleshooting
- Configuring the security infrastructure for all applications.