| FCS .Net Expertise & Services
Microsoft .Net is a powerful Microsoft platform for connecting
systems, information, and devices through Web services, such
as XML (Extensible Markup Language), SOAP (Simple Object Access
Protocol), and WSDL (Web Services Description Language). From
a business perspective, .Net technology provides the capability
to quickly build, deploy, manage, and use connected, security-enhanced
solutions and systems.
Why Consider Development on .Net?
Microsoft .Net enhances the computing experience with highly
integrated communications and information.
Microsoft .Net helps to get the most of client's existing
technology investments while creating new ways to implement
powerful, cost-effective information technology that will
meet future needs.
Microsoft .Net delivers substantial savings in the development
costs, and creates new revenue streams, through the use of
XML Web services.
FCS Software has invested in training resources and developing
best practices for application development using Microsoft’s
.Net technologies. Our .Net Competency Center for software
development leverages this expertise to enable rapid, error-free
application development to solve specific business problems.
Dedicated .Net R&D Team
FCS has a dedicated Microsoft .Net R&D team, responsible
for evaluation of all aspects of the .Net technology and sharing
the knowledge with the rest of the team thus developing a
pool of .Net expertise that customers can draw on. Members
of this team posses years of expertise developing on this
Extensive technical expertise and own R&D, allow the
FCS to remain at the forefront of Microsoft .Net technologies.
Our capabilities include:
- .Net system design and application development
- Managing upgrades and technical support for existing custom
and packaged information
- .Net Desktop and Web Application Development
- Migrating web and desktop applications to .Net
- Developing web services using the .Net framework and the
- .Net Architecture and design evaluation
- .Net custom control development
- .Net Software Product Development
- Web Services based .Net Application development
- Migration of application from .Net
FCS Microsoft .Net technology competencies include:
- Web Forms, Web Services and Web Server Controls
- Win Forms
- COM Interoperability
- SQL Server
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0, Visual Studio .Net
Technology Skills: ASP.Net, C#, XSLT, XML
Modeling Tools: Designer2000, Rational Rose
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2
Architecture & Frameworks: Microsoft
.Net, Win DNA, Web Services
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000,
Design Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia
Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver
|Ext: 381, 302, 283